Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Berenstain Bears

In an attempt to get Kinsler to bed I decided to try reading to him. Chris hounded is mom for weeks to dig up his old Berenstain Bears books because they were his absolute favorite especially the one titled No Girls Allowed. So, I went to the book shelf and selected one of the books and began reading. Well, he didn't just magically fall asleep to the sound of my amazing reading voice, like I had planned/hoped, but it did calm him down enough that after two books I was able to rock him to sleep.
I think he really enjoyed looking at the bright colors on the page and listening to me. I hope he loves books as much as Chris and I do. Maybe one day he will share our love of Harry Potter and just maybe the Twilight Saga. Who knows!?

This isn't the best quality because Chris was trying to be sneaky.

2 comments: