Monday, March 28, 2011

So blessed.

I love my son and think he is the most handsome devil-angel in the world! He has the sweetest disposition, loves to make anyone smile at him, and well, I think he's pretty darn cute! He is so laid-back and easy going and always has a smile on his face. How did we get so lucky!?!? It hit me today how much he has grown and that his new developments like throwing a ball and learning new words are just a sign and reminder that he's not much of a baby anymore. He is forever learning how to bat his pretty lashes and squint his eyes just right to make me give him a grin so he can get a way with doing something he shouldn't be. Or how to cut his eyes and give me a devilish grin that says "just watch me mama". Even in those moments, I can't help but love him and praise God for this little man. Chris and I can't wait for each new day to see what he will learn next.
I know some of you are just thinking "Wait til the teenage years hit.", well bring 'em on. God has helped us thus far and I have no doubt He'll help us through the roughest of hormonal rages.


(*Note, I am not above retracting this post at a later date due to my son growing up to be a turdly teenager. :) just kidding)

No comments:

Post a Comment